Laundry rooms are located on the ground floor of each building. A fob is needed to gain access to the building and a key is needed for entry into the laundry room. There are two washers and two dryers available for use. All machines use pre-loaded laundry cards in place of money. Cost is $1.35 per load. Laundry cards are available at the leasing office.
Replacement fobs are available for $100
Rules & Regulations
- Home Properties assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Please be courteous and remove your clothing from washers and dryers promptly.
- Please do not bring food, beverages, or pets into the laundry center.
- Laundry center trashcans are not for household garbage.
- Please use only the recommended amount of detergent/bleach.
- Please clean dryer lint filter before each use.
- Please report any problems to the leasing office immediately.
- Please do not overload the washer or dryer. Your laundry may not be as clean, and it will take longer to dry your clothes. Overloading may cause equipment breakdowns.