Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
Saturday/Sunday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
School days 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Located at the backside of Manor East (next to building 9) is our large swimming pool.
Residents can pick up their free passes from the leasing office. Guest passes can be purchased for $5 per visit. You must be 16 years old or older to enter pool area alone.
Lifeguard on site every day of operation.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.